Project Manager .Net
In this role
- Successfully manage IT projects (scope, quality, price)
- Ensure the customer satisfaction
- Drive and motivate your team
- Design innovative IT solutions according to the requirements and needs of the customers
- Produce offers and estimate the realization (cost, time)
- Ensure the post-delivery services (maintenance, evolutions)
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance fully supported by the company
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and internet discount program
About your profile
- You hold a MSc from a leading university or institute of technology.
- You already have some experience in the development of IT solutions, preferably in the Microsoft .NET ecosystem.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in managing IT projects and interacting with customers.
- You easily understand the problems in different business domains and are motivated to imagine a pragmatic solution.
- You have a good command of English and French
- B1 in German is mandatory