Project Manager, Web, eCommerce & mobile H/F
In this role
- You are responsible of the ELCA commitment, as such you are the main project point of contact for a group of customers
- You are responsible for Project deadlines, workload, quality and budget
- Your responsibilities include the definition and analysis of the customer's needs within the context of web, mobile or ecommerce projects: identification, structure and organization of business needs
- You ensure the delivery of the various project deliverables :
- you organize the project scoping & backlog design in an autonomous way with respect to the project team and the client's team
- You are responsible for the client's solution design, to do so you work in close collaboration with the technical team and the UX/UI team
- You ensure a smooth adoption of the new solution by your client
- You are a key player in the web & mobile team contributing to the coaching of various employees, you are also in strong relationship with our offshore testing & development teams (Mauritius)
You actively participate in the pre-sales process
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance fully supported by the company
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and internet discount program
About your profile
- Bachelor or Master degree with several years (5+) of experience as project manager, scrum master, developer or business analyst in agile software development.
- Several years of experience as Scrum Master or in project management for web, eCommerce or mobile projects.
- Familiar with the agile framework (backlogs, sprints, rituals).
- Strong knowledge of a CMS and/or eCommerce platform (e.g. Magento, Drupal, Adobe ARM) or mobile technologies.
- Familiar with digital marketing activities (SEO, SEA, etc.) is an advantage.
- Your previous experience as a web/mobile developer will be a strong asset.
- Very good communication skills in French and English.