Robotic Process Automation and AI: Evaluation and prototyping(Internship/ Diploma Thesis)
In this role
The objectives of this project are:
- To build an RPA minimal demonstrator (MVP) interoperable with an ELCA’s BPM provider
- To evaluate integration possibilities with artificial intelligence modules developed by ELCA
- To compare RPA with “classic” ECM input management solutions
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
knowledge / skills required
- Design: business analysis, requirement gathering, modelling
- Development: RPA, AI Common Framework expertise
- Languages: ability to speak and write well in French and English
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !