Saas Solution Architect- TixNgo
In this role
- Own the technical innovation vision of TIXnGO platform technologies
- Demonstrate people and technical leadership to organize the modernization
- Coach and train the team to the new frameworks
- Troubleshoot most complex or non-functional issues
- Provides / improve the technical foundation for the implementation
- Contribute to offers by defining and estimating the technical solution
- Act as expert in a particular domain of the system. Support all stakeholders, including customers and developers, that require support in the specific domain
- In collaboration with Agile Teams, design innovative SaaS solutions, with an emphasis on scalability, modularity, flexibility, and performance (AWS devops, widget, rest services, …)
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trend of ever-changing SaaS development, experiment with various technologies, and build an harmonized vision for the multiple platform components.
- Coordinate with the development teams to implement and share best practices
What we offer
- Get the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers and technologies
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance fully supported by the company
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and internet discount program
About your profile
- Master degree in Computer Science
- 3+ year experience as an back-end / SaaS solutions architect for a large system and modern technologies,
- 5+ years of experience with back-end technologies and frameworks such as Spring Framework (security, jpa), Hibernate, Postgres, etc.
- DevOps experience in AWS deployment, monitoring, peak performances.
- Understanding AWS tools (API gateway, Cognito, CloudWatch, Lambda, RDS, etc.)
- Proven record of driving large and system-wide modernization, stabilization and optimization projects
- Experience with remote team collaboration (Vietnam, Spain, …)
- Proven experience in working on large-scale mobile applications
- Good knowledge of advanced back-end development concepts such as modularization, microservices, REST APIs, etc.
- Deep understanding of server-side performance optimization techniques
- Experience with high load testing tools.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as docker, jenkins, etc. and their integration into CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge of client-side and server-side vulnerabilities and security best practices
- Continuously up to date with the latest trends and technologies in the SaaS development ecosystem
- Enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility, team spirit, and general awesomeness in software engineering