Sales Manager Live Entertainment
In this role
We are looking for a qualified individual with experience to hit the ground running this year.
Your knowledge of the live entertainment eco systems and needs of the transformation of this vertical will allow you to become a trusted advisor within the sales engagement process.
New customer acquisition is at the heart of the mission for this role along with representing SecuTix at industry & client events.
The role is based in Paris.
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organizational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in a creative industry
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
- A successfully completed commercial apprenticeship or a degree in business administration or IT technology
- At least 5 years of professional experience in functions such as ticketing, sales, ideally with proven acquisition success with B2B customers
- Ideally several years of experience with a ticketing system provider or comparable companies (tourist booking systems, CRM, SaaS platforms)
- Knowledge of the requirements and procedures of producer, artist’s manager, venues,..
- An extremely resilient network up to decision-maker level in the entire Live Entertainment eco -systems
- Very good understanding of Internet technologies, SaaS and cloud-based platforms.
- Good knowledge of social media requirements
- Strong in communication and closing, presentation skills and strong team orientation
- Goal-oriented and structured working method
- Passion for Live and technology
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager in an IT service company
- Hands on experience with SaaS ticketing and/or a CRM/Marketing Cloud solutions
- History of achievement in business development.