Sales Senior Manager
In this role
- Develop the growth of the tixngo business from a commercial standpoint.
- Accountable for the sales and revenues of the tixngo unit.
- Build international sales team at agreed pace, partner network, sales agent network.
- Moderate to extensive travel.
- Based in Geneva (Lausanne an option)
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in a creative industry
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
- Sales the technology field, preferably with experience a well-established organization.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to articulate and communicate vision to market and prospects, be the ambassador of the vision
- Fluent English
- Technology background and/or experience (particularly in the digital, blockchain and AI domains).
- French, Spanish or German a plus.
- Previous managerial responsibilities.
- Experience and network in ticketing, sports and events a strong plus.
- 10-15+ years work experience.
- Business or Technology Master degree.
- Proven experience in technology business development (small unit hyperscale environment preferably)
- Proven experience in managing sales and revenue of a unit.
- Network in Sport, Festivals or ticketing in general a plus.