Security Analysis of Smart Contracts (internship)
In this role
In this project, the goal is to:
- Study Ethereum, study the Solidity language/EVM
- Study the existing vulnerabilities and attacks in smart contracts
- Study the existing tools for static analysis
- Develop or extend the capabilities of the existing tools that analyse the security of smart contracts
What we offer
Internship in Lausanne. Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Required: master the blockchain concept, Ethereum, smart contracts, knowledge in cryptography
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !