Senior Consultant Identity & Azure Security
In this role
Be part of a consultants’ team to deliver mandates related to Identity & Access Management and Azure Security:
- In your role as a consultant, you will review our customer security infrastructure and architecture, design strategies for network security and accompany their implementation.
- You will analyze and optimize IT processes and IT-supported business processes with a view to possible security risks.
- Moreover, you will support the acquisition of new client projects, for example by preparing offers or holding client presentations
- Manage and perform security risk assessment
- Integrate and deploy security solutions (CASB, Identity Management, PKI, API Security, HSM, Cloud encryption, Azure AD , Azure Information Protection, MIM PIM/PAM, Microsoft Identity Manager, Office365 Security, IDaaS …)
- Design cloud and hybrid security architecture to accompany our customer for their digital transformation (API security, Cloud Security Broker, Identity Federation Patterns, Encryption ….)
What we offer
- A key role in a multidisciplinary service company, a leader in Switzerland in the field of new technologies
- A pleasant working environment in a young and motivated team
- Coaching by our cyber security lead experts
- Attractive development opportunities in various technological fields with further responsibilities
- A wide range of exciting and interesting projects in various fields of activity
About your profile
- You have a good general IT Security know-how with a specialization in Network security and you combine theoretical knowledge with practical pragmatism
- Experience with security design reviews and supporting processes
- Experience with Azure storage security: RBAC, Shared Access Signature, Encryption in Transit, Encryption at rest, Azure Key Vault
- Sound knowledge of access management, roles and network security groups / rules
- Working experience with Azure portal, Azure CLI, and scripting languages such as Python or PowerShell
- Knowledge of Network segmentation, Firewalls and proxy configurations
- Knowledge of cloud related technologies, and NIST, ISO, PCI and other Security frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Identity /Federation protocols: OIDC , OAUTH2, SAML2, Kerberos, SCIM …
- Experience with broad set of information security technologies and processes within a SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, or cloud environment.
- Experience in LAN and WAN technologies, network design, network management etc. Strong understanding of TCP/IP, subnetting, routing, access control lists, firewalls, VPN, NAT and network traffic analysis. Strong understanding of the OSI Model Layers 1-7
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply critical thinking to a variety of situations
- One or more of the following certifications: CISSP, CEH, OSCP (or qualified work experience) is a plus.
For this vacancy we expect a candidate with an academic degree of a university, university of applied sciences or technical college with at least five years’ hands-on experience in the implementation of security solutions (Azure Security, API Security, Identity Management, Privileged Access Management, Network Security, Web Application Firewall, VPN, PKI …)
Your strengths include an efficient style of working both autonomous and in a team, a distinct customer focus and very good communication skills.
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
We're looking for senior talented individuals to help shape the future.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !