Senior Consultant for MS Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management – Manufacturing
In this role
- Participate to the implementation of MS Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 FO with local customers and major international accounts.
- Work with the business and at the interface with IT. You will lead or work in your functional stream with an end to end vision and cooperate with the other domain / stream leads, to lay the foundation for a successful project.
- Support the sales department with pre-sales activities and execute tender procedures.
- Advise your customers to build and optimize their flow in the corresponding functional domain and help build their reporting and KPI.
- Conduct business analysis and develop concepts and specifications together with the relevant specialists and suppliers
- Realize the design of the solution, the tests and train key users
What we offer
- Work at one of the leading Swiss IT service providers, leader in Microsoft technologies with more than 60 collaborators in Dynamics 365
- A sector in strong development and a supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
- Interesting and varied tasks
- A flat hierarchy and cross-sector collaboration
- A close collaboration with Microsoft, as Gold partner
- Work in local and International deployments
About your profile
- A certification on Microsoft Dynamics AX2012R3 or Dynamics 365 FO for your functional specialty (Finance, Supply Chain, etc).
- 5+ years’ experience in implementing Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 in an IT service company
- Strong experience in your functional domain of large international projects
- Good knowledge of Sure Step (FDD, FRD, ...) and of Agile methodologies
- Bachelor's degree or more (SCN, IT, Accounting, or Business Administration)
- Capability to work in German and English. French knowledge being an asset
Ability to travel in CH and abroad