Senior Cyber Security Expert
In this role
Be part of our Cyber Security team which delivers a variety of services to our customers of various sectors of the Swiss economy.
- In your role as a consultant, you assist our customers in reviewing their security architecture. You develop strategies and solutions to improve it and support them during the implementation
- You analyze and optimize IT processes and IT-supported business processes with a critical eye on possible security risks
- Moreover, you support the acquisition of new client projects, for example by preparing offers or holding client presentations
- You perform vulnerability assessments of our internal projects before delivery to our customer
- You manage and perform security risk assessment
- You oversee the integration and deployment of security solutions (CASB, PKI, API Security, HSM, Cloud encryption)
- You design public and hybrid cloud security architecture to accompany our customer in their digital transformation
- You support organizations in anticipating Cyber threats and responding to them
What we offer
- A key role in a multidisciplinary service company, a leader in Switzerland in the field of new IT technologies
- A pleasant working environment in a young and motivated team
- Coaching by our Cyber Security lead experts
- Attractive development opportunities in various technological fields with further responsibilities
- A wide range of exciting projects in different sectors of activity
About your profile
- You have a good general Cyber Security know-how with extended expertise in Network security. You combine theoretical knowledge with practical problem-solving
- Experience in conducting vulnerability assessments, code reviews and penetration tests against web and mobile applications, services, platforms to find vulnerabilities and demonstrate how to exploit them
- Experience with software development life cycle security with activities such as threat analysis, fuzzing, software analysis, reverse engineering, static and dynamic analysis
- Experience with information security standards and recommendations such as NIST 800-series, ISO 27001, IEC 62443, etc.
- Experience with information security technologies and processes within a SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, or cloud environment
- Experience in network security such as LAN and WAN technologies, network design, network management, etc. Strong understanding of subnetting, routing, access control lists, firewalls, VPN, NAT and network traffic analysis
- You demonstrate ability to learn and apply critical thinking to a variety of situations
- You demonstrate motivation, initiative and quality-orientation
- You speak confidently English and at least either French or German.
- One or more of the following certifications: CISSP, OSCP. CEH, CISA, (or qualified work experience)
For this vacancy we expect a candidate with an academic degree of a university, university of applied sciences or technical college with at least five years’ experience in the implementation of security solutions (PKI, Network Security, Web Application Firewall, VPN, MFA, HSM, …)
Your strengths include an efficient style of working both autonomously and in a team, a distinct customer focus and very good communication skills.
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
We're looking for senior talented individuals to help shape the future.