Senior DevOps / Go Engineer
In this role
Your role in our Cybersecurity Services division is to act as the interface between developers and production constraints imposed by customer requirements. You have expertise in platforms, automation and architecture, enabling you to deliver high availability software. You also know how to apply your expertise to help internal as well as external customers meet their specific business needs.
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment in a motivated team with solid expertise
- A broad field of technology, from standard applications to micro-services on public clouds
- A start-up mind-set in a multidisciplinary service company, a leader in Switzerland in the field of new technologies
About your profile
You believe that software only makes sense if it works at any time; you know that reconciling production with development is full of technical challenges. You have a knack for automation as well as creative debugging skills, you understand how computer systems work (Networking, OS, distributed systems). With your strong inclination towards really understanding things (vs just knowing the bare minimum), you’re able to independently learn new/previously unknown technologies and to read other people's code in various languages.
For this vacancy we are seeking a graduate from a university, polytechnic or other specialised college, with existing experience in Linux and possibly in networks.
Your expertise covers some or all of the following:
- Python, Go and Shell are a must
- Kubernetes and/or OpenShift
- Unix/Linux operating systems
- Networks (firewalling, routing, switching)
- Relational databases (CockroachDB, MariaDB, etc.) and noSQL
- Software Defined Infrastructure ( specially Ansible)
- Automated testing
- Continuous Integration as well as Configuration and Continuous Deployment tools and processes (Puppet, Chief, Ansible, Docker, runc)
- Application servers such as TomCat, JBoss, Wildfly, etc.
- At least one cloud platform (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud etc.) and its solutions (for example Dynamics, SharePoint, AWS Workspaces, etc.)
- Knowledge of distributed architecture, gossip/discovery protocols, consensus algorithms (especially Raft)
- Familiar with GRPC protocol and flat buffer serialisation
You have an excellent command of spoken and written French and English.
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
We're looking for senior talented individuals to help shape the future.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !