Senior Digital Consultant and IT Strategy
In this role
As Senior Consultant within IT strategy, Governance and Technology transformation your job is to be the trusted advisor for local and international organizations. You will support our clients in their transformation journey, identify opportunities and find solutions to help them realizing theirs goals.
Our team of consultants provides expertise in the following field: IT & Digital strategy, Governance, Enterprise Architecture and Organization. We enable companies to understand, evaluate and deploy new technologies and methodologies such as Cloud, IoT or Agile, SAFe.
The expertise of our consultants allows us to respond to our clients' problems by providing them with a clear and pragmatic vision and the solution to adopt. We are looking for a consultant that will be able to lead one or several of the following:
- Translate the business ambitions into IT strategy
- Assess IT organization and provide structured recommendations
- Establish Governance to facilitate efficient and pragmatic IT management
- Build Enterprise Architecture
- Elaborate IT Transformation scenario including budget projections
- Structure and optimize IT budget
- Support complex digital & technology project such as cloud, devOps or mergers IT integration.
- Align and engage stakeholders
- Support clients with creative solutions for their IT/Digital transformations
- Lead program or project with high visibility and important impact on business
What we offer
ELCA offers an attractive opportunity for your personal and professional growth through:
- Flat hierarchies and strong collaborations across business departments
- An attractive compensation
- Human centric, we value your personality and we respect equity between genders
- We offer work-life balance, and a healthy environment and multiple events
- Modern Offices in the heart of Geneva with Home-Office possibilities.
- A dynamic and proactive team of over 50 peer consultants
- The opportunity to have a strong impact on our clients in Switzerland
- Access to a broad range of IT expertise from more than 750 ELCA IT specialists
- A mix of independent work and teamwork
- Diverse projects with clients in various industries
- Trainings and personal development
- Developing your leadership: take initiatives in both internal and external projects, evolve in roles within the Advisory team to shape its future
About your profile
You are ready to take on any challenge. Also, you work in an inspiring and motivating way to get the best result for the team.
For our role of Senior Consultant Digital & IT Strategy, you have the following skills, attributes or experience:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in science, technology MBA is a plus
- minimum of 3-6 years of relevant wok experience, preferably in consultancy
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience facilitating workshops with heterogeneous stakeholder groups
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a flair for identifying new opportunities
- Relevant certifications (e.g. PMI, IPMA, TOGAF, COBIT, ITIL, etc.)
- Fluent in French and English, additional language is a plus
- Ability to structure and build pragmatic solutions and motivated to implement them.
- Willingness to travel and work on site at clients
- Active Listener, problem solver, facilitator.
- Be up to date with new technology
- Experience in one or more industries relevant to Swiss Romandie (pharmaceuticals, chemicals, banking, insurance, transportation, public sector, … ).