Senior Engineer Sharepoint online / Office 365
In this role
You’ll participate in the implementation of SharePoint Online and Office 365 solutions such as collaborative intranets, extranets, case management and digital workplaces. You’ll be involved in various activities around SharePoint Online and Office 365 platform such as:
- Analysis of end user requirements
- Estimation of complexity for the realisation
- Evaluation & integration of third-party-products within Office 365
- Configuration and Front-End development
- Technical design, architecture and consulting
- Cloud migrations
Other key elements of your role will be the expertise as well as the sharing of knowledge around SharePoint ad Office 365 technologies
What we offer
- Professional working environment with a young and motivated team
- Diversity of topics and activities
- Large panel of interesting and modern projects
- Competency sharing amongst all ELCA (security, User eXperience team, Business Consulting, CRM, BI, Architecture)
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
About your profile
- For this vacancy we are looking for a candidate with an academic degree and with between 2 to 4 years’ experience of deployment, configuration, implementation and roll-out on the SharePoint Online platform.
- Additional knowledges on MS Teams ad MS Flow is an advantage.
- Furthermore, you have a very good communication skills and a strong customer focus. You appreciate challenges, technical excellence, flexibility and team spirit. Very good oral and written language skills in French and English is essential. German language skills are an advantage.