Senior Full Stack .Net Developer H/F
In this role
- Participate to the construction of solutions with a multi-competent project team
- Develop and configure innovative applications and interfaces, using state-of-the-art products, configuration and architectures (including cloud)
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team of business analysts, architects, experts and developers.
- Be involved in the complete project lifecycle, from requirements analysis to delivery and support.
- Maintain knowledges on a variety of products and technologies including cloud services.
- Work in respect of Devops processes and Agile development concepts.
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance fully supported by the company
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and internet discount program
About your profile
- You hold a MSc from a leading university or institute of technology.
- You have excellent Computer Science fundamentals and good understanding of the .NET platform.
- You already have more than 4 years experiences in development of .NET applications (.NET, ASP.NET Core, WPF, Entity Framework, Web API).
- You have good knowledge in relational databases modeling and tuning (SQL Server, Oracle)
- You have good knowledge in modern web technologies and have already used Blazor.
- Experience of Angular or vue.js as well as Azure Cloud Services and DevOps are a plus
- You are passionate about learning new technologies and have fun to resolve new challenges.
- You have a good command of English and French and can communicate easily with different stakeholders.
- A good level of German is a big plus