Senior Java Developer & Analyst H/F
In this role
- Act as key player in the team with a dual role of a strong developer expertise and technical business analyst capabilities.
- Provide technical expertise of Products/Solutions by testing according to specifications & resolve software issues.
- Define requirements and solution design in agile methods, support the full lifecycle from requirements analysis, design & development and release and support/maintenance phases.
- Ensure continuing operational quality by documenting issues/bugs and enhancement requests in close collaboration with Project Managers & Product Owners.
- Work closely with cross functional teams, make the link between business requirements and the technical constraints with focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance fully supported by the company
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and internet discount program
About your profile
- You have a degree from a technical institute, university or college and have at least 3-5 years’ experience in analysis, design and development in a Java environment. In addition, your strengths include teamwork, flexibility, highly-developed customer orientation and technical expertise.
- Very good knowledge of Java
- Adequate knowledge of Business analysis
- Passionate about technology and software engineering
- Experience of Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Docker, Openshift/Kubernetes)
- Familiar with Java Frameworks Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate
- Experience with Relational Database (MSSQL)
- Experience with development tools (Maven, Git, Intellij)
- Any knowledge of rabbitMQ, gRPC, mongoDB, JavaFX, Liquibase tools would be a plus.
- You speak fluently French and English