Senior Java Developer & Analyst
In this role
- Act as key player in the team with a dual role of a strong developer expertise and technical business analyst capabilities.
- Provide technical expertise of Products/Solutions by testing according to specifications & resolve software issues.
- Define requirements and solution design in agile methods, support the full lifecycle from requirements analysis, design & development and release and support/maintenance phases.
- Ensure continuing operational quality by documenting issues/bugs and enhancement requests in close collaboration with Project Managers & Product Owners.
- Work closely with cross functional teams, make the link between business requirements and the technical constraints with focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment with a young and highly motivated team.
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies.
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching.
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines.
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building great software.
- A healthy work life balance (41 hours work week and 25 days holidays)
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement and travelling for ELCA 1st class (with the train)
- Mobile phone support
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (one day a week)
- Attractive pension fund models
- Non-occupational accident assurance (private)
- Daily sickness benefit insurance
- Fleet discount (Amag, Opel and Renault)
About your profile
- You have a degree from a technical institute, university or college and have at least 3-5 years’ experience in analysis, design and development in a Java environment. In addition, your strengths include teamwork, flexibility, highly-developed customer orientation and technical expertise.
- Very good knowledge of Java
- Adequate knowledge of Business analysis
- Passionate about technology and software engineering
- Experience of Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Docker, Openshift/Kubernetes)
- Familiar with Java Frameworks Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate
- Experience with Relational Database (MSSQL)
- Experience with development tools (Maven, Git, Intellij)
- Any knowledge of rabbitMQ, gRPC, mongoDB, JavaFX, Liquibase tools would be a plus.
- You speak fluently French and English