Senior Java Developer H/F
In this role
- Act as key player in the team with a strong analytical skills and developer expertise.
- Provide technical expertise of Products/Solutions by testing according to specifications & resolve software issues.
- Define requirements and solution design in agile methods, support the full lifecycle from requirements analysis, design & development and release and support/maintenance phases.
- Ensure continuing operational quality by documenting issues/bugs and enhancement requests in close collaboration with Project Managers & Product Owners.
- Work closely with cross functional teams (including teams on the customer side), make the link between business requirements and the technical constraints with focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance fully supported by the company
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and internet discount program
About your profile
- You have a degree from a technical institute, university or college and have at least 3-5 years’ experience in analysis, design and development in a Java environment.
- Your strengths include teamwork, flexibility, highly-developed customer orientation and technical expertise.
- Full-stack profile
- Adequate knowledge of Business analysis
- Passionate about technology and software engineering
- Familiar with Java Frameworks Spring, Spring Boot, JPA (Hibernate)
- Familiar with common Java Libraries like Guava and Apache Commons
- Familiar with Angular – Experience with React or Vue would be a plus
- Familiar with SOAP and REST interfaces
- Experience with Relational Database (e.g. MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MariaDB) and SQL queries
- Experience with development tools (Maven, Git, Intellij, Node/NPM)
- Experience of Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Docker, Openshift/Kubernetes)
- Any knowledge of RabbitMQ, gRPC, mongoDB, JavaFX, Liquibase tools would be a plus.
- You speak fluently French and English - German is a plus