Senior Java Developer
In this role
- Act as key player in the team with a strong analytical skills and developer expertise.
- Provide technical expertise of Products/Solutions by testing according to specifications & resolve software issues.
- Define requirements and solution design in agile methods, support the full lifecycle from requirements analysis, design & development and release and support/maintenance phases.
- Ensure continuing operational quality by documenting issues/bugs and enhancement requests in close collaboration with Project Managers & Product Owners.
- Work closely with cross functional teams (including teams on the customer side), make the link between business requirements and the technical constraints with focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment with a young and highly motivated team.
- Ample opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, customers and technologies.
- Attractive prospects for career and personal development through training and coaching.
- A flat hierarchy and a culture of collaboration across all disciplines.
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building great software.
- A healthy work life balance (41 hours work week and 25 days holidays)
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement and travelling for ELCA 1st class (with the train)
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (up to two days a week)
About your profile
- You have a degree from a technical institute, university or college and have at least 3-5 years’ experience in analysis, design and development in a Java environment.
- Your strengths include teamwork, flexibility, highly-developed customer orientation and technical expertise.
- Full-stack profile
- Adequate knowledge of Business analysis
- Passionate about technology and software engineering
- Familiar with Java Frameworks Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate
- Familiar with SOAP and REST interfaces
- Experience with Relational Database (MSSQL) and SQL queries
- Experience with development tools (Maven, Git, Intellij)
- Experience of Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Docker, Openshift/Kubernetes)
- Any knowledge of RabbitMQ, gRPC, mongoDB, JavaFX, Liquibase tools would be a plus.
- You speak fluently French, English - German is a plus