Senior JAVA Developer/ Technical Lead
In this role
- You’ll work on a challenging project (> 1 Million CHF) in the public administration sector, using state of the art technologies and tools
- You’ll use your expert knowledge in the following areas: defining customer requirements, software architecture, analysis and design, programming, testing and training
- You’ll be actively involved in managing a team of on-shore as well as off-shore developers. You’ll interact regularly with the customer to plan releases, prioritize requirements and report on the project’s progress.
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organisational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- Close contact with customers in diverse industries
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
You have a degree from a technical institute, university or college and have at least two years’ experience in analysis, design and development in a Java environment. You need to have very good French knowledge, complemented by a good standard of English. In addition, your strengths include teamwork, flexibility, highly-developed customer orientation and technical expertise.
- Very good knowledge of Java
- Experience of Continuous Integration
- Object-oriented design and notations (UML)
- Java frameworks for dependency injection, O/R mapping and access control (Spring, Hibernate)
- Knowledge of Java EE server platforms such as Apache Tomcat or JBoss AS; Weblogic server knowledge would be an advantage
- Java web technologies such as JSF and PrimeFaces
- Java UI technologies such as JavaFX and Eclipse RCP
- Relational databases (Oracle or SQL Server preferred)
- XML, XSLT, JSON
- Network and middleware (SOAP, REST, Message Queue, ESB)
- Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems
We're looking for senior talented individuals to help shape the future.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.