Senior Manager in the Health Industry
In this role
This role is a senior position within the health division, to broaden the senior management capabilities and to enable further growth in the health sector.
- Lead or assist proposal development and perform proposal review prior to validation
- Responsible for successful project delivery and acts as escalation point for project delivery issues
- Responsible for the overall quality of project delivery
- Ensure that back-office systems are up to date (staffing, invoices, PoC, SQTRT, …)
- Liaise with other divisions / managers to ensure cohesive approach to joint projects
- Support Sales during customer presentations in the health domain
- Participate in strategic opportunities to present delivery capability and methods to customers
- Deliver strategic consulting engagements in the health domain
- Team Responsibilities such as: anticipate staffing needs and ensure adequate staffing / skills for projects and manage/ coach project managers for other projects
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment in an experienced, motivated and friendly team
- An organization with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
- A collection of interesting and varied tasks
- Working at one of the leading Swiss IT service providers
About your profile
- Proven Project Management skills team leadership skills
- Proven skills in medical devices and/or in the health industry
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Proven consulting experience
- Agility, a strong sense of commitment and the discipline to focus
- Fluent in French and English, German at least intermediate level a big plus
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
We're looking for senior talented individuals to help shape the future.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !