Senior MS Dynamics 365 CRM Specialist
In this role
- You’ll work as CRM Specialist using Microsoft Dynamics 365 on various customer projects
- Your role within challenging CRM projects covers the entire range from sales support (suggestions for solutions, demos, effort estimations), to specification phase, design, implementation and testing up to supporting the customer during installation, with trainings and in operation of the system
What we offer
- A challenging work environment, in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Close cooperation with customers from a wide range of different industries
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
About your profile
For this vacancy we expect a candidate with an academic degree of a university, university of applied sciences or technical college with at least three years’ hands-on experience in the implementation of CRM solutions.
Your strengths include an efficient style of working both autonomous and in a team, a distinct customer focus and very good communication skills.
- You know the standard functionalities with ease. You know the limits of the parameterisation and which add-ons can be implemented cost-efficiently by programming
- You have good programming skills in Microsoft technologies (.NET, C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, WCF, WPF and Silverlight)
- You have a broad knowledge in relational database systems (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experiences in Microsoft products such as MS Dynamic CRM, SharePoint, BizTalk Server or other CRM providers are an advantage
- Very good German language skills are needed.
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
We're looking for senior talented individuals to help shape the future.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !