Senior System Administrator
In this role
As our company is growing and we offer more service to our teams, we are looking for a Senior System Administrator, a broad set of expertise in Virtualization, Network & various programming languages, Microsoft server environment including AD, Azure, MS SQL etc. You will be part of the Corporate IT Operations team which create and operate the inner IT services.
You will be responsible of the following activities:
- Architect, develop and maintain Corporate IT Services infrastructure
- Maintain various applications and services
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Provide 2nd level support (systems and network) and troubleshoot to resolve issues
- Manage assigned projects to deliver services in accordance with established objectives
- Any other duties as assigned by management
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Flat organizational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
- College degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- System Engineer with at least 5 years’ experience, ideally in international companies.
- Fluent in French and English (speaking and writing).
- Willingness to take part of the on duty rotation: 07:00 – 20:00.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Microsoft ecosystem (Windows, AD, Azure)
- Strong knowledge on relational databases (MSSQL, MariaDB)
- Knowledge of PHP programming language a plus
- Very good knowledge of network concepts (DNS, DHCP, VPNs, Firewalls, etc)
- Good knowledge on Unix/Linux operating systems
- Good process design skills, strong business acumen
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced company
- Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities
- Mentor and provide technical expertise to team members