Senior Talent Acquisition Officer
In this role
As a professional in recruiting you create the basis for the further growth of ELCA. You are responsible for the entire recruiting process in Bern.
- Lead the recruitment for our location in Bern including selecting and evaluating applications received, leading interview and handle the offer process on all candidate levels
- Managing applications and correspondence in German and English, including coordination with recruitment agencies
- Searching for and approaching suitable candidates using several recruiting channels including direct search
- Creating and maintaining requirement profiles and publishing job ads
- HR reports and statistics
- Organizing and implementing recruiting events for junior and senior candidates
- Setting-up and maintaining a network to universities, interest groups and recruitment agencies
- Various tasks to support the employee retention and development
What we offer
- A welcoming environment and a competent, motivated and friendly team
- Interesting and varied tasks
- A flat hierarchy and cross-sector collaboration
- Work at one of the leading Swiss IT service providers
About your profile
- You have completed a higher education or a specialized HR education followed by 4 or more years of experience in a similar role. You are familiar to social media and you are interested in technology and the IT field.
- In addition, you are an organizational talent and your strengths are social skills, reliability, strong ability to work in a team and independent, pragmatically working style.
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English, French is a plus.
- A strong network in the IT market in Bern is a big advantage.