Senior Web Developer Drupal
In this role
- Technical and functional conception together with the project manager, UX and creative teams and technical experts
- Developing and maintaining client websites and applications: integration, back-end and front-end development, interface design
- Taking charge of advanced and innovative technology projects
- You’ll be a key person within the development team (CMS, Drupal & PHP Framework, Front-end development team) and you’ll work closely with our offshore development and testing teams (Vietnam).
- You’ll participate in ELCA’s activities around digital and web challenges regarding different PHP Content Management Systems (Drupal, eZpublish etc.) & Front-end development (mainly React JS & Angular JS).
What we offer
You are looking for a new impulse for your career?
You have a passion for open-source technologies and the digital transformation we are experiencing? You are looking for a company that gives its employees greater freedom in creativity and development around the latest technologies. We offer you to join ELCA’s digital division, a young and fast-growing team (more than 30 people in Lausanne & Geneva) which accompanies our clients in facing all multi-channel challenges (web, mobile, IoT, point of sale digitisation).
You will join a team with expertise in user experience, art direction, front-end and back-end web technologies, mobile development and with outsourcing capacity to our offshore department
About your profile
- Academic degree in Computer Sciences or Communication Systems
- Extensive expertise in PHP technologies and frameworks Symfony or Zend
- 5 years experience in web development based on CMS PHP Drupal (or WordPress, eZpublish, Joomla, Typo3)
- Front-end development skills: HTML5, CSS3, LESS and SASS
- Your experience on React JS and / or Angular JS is significative plus.
For this vacancy we are seeking a passionate, motivated and senior developer eager to share her/his experience and expertise.