Senior Communications Specialist
- Conducting in-depth research on industry/economic-related topics to develop original content.
- Developing content for articles, product descriptions, social media, and ELCA’s website.
- Assisting the Communication team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the organization’s website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying Industry/business stakeholders/investors needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the organization’s current content.
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Hybride working mode
High standard offices
Exposure to international work culture
About your profile
- Bachelor's degree in Communication/ Marketing/Journalism, or in a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in the press, media, corporate or advertising agency in capacity of content writer/ creative writer/journalist.
- Proven track record for content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, writing and editing skills).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously