Service mesh evaluation Framework (Internship / Diploma Thesis)
In this role
The objectives of this internship include:
- Explore the possible integration patterns including asynchronous east/west integration, suitability in hybrid cloud topologies and compatibility with Serverless technologies
- Build an evaluation framework for mesh implementation
- Describe the challenges of microservices and service mesh
- Define a set of evaluation criteria (performance, monitoring, security, …)
- Define an assessment guide allowing to help in deciding if a service mesh provides benefits in a particular context
- List the main vendors
- Evaluate and select 3 vendors based on the criteria defined in the framework
- Define and setup a PoC environment
- Evaluate the 3 selected vendors with the PoC
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Software development : Java or GoLang or Python or .Net, or Node
- DevOps : knowledge of containerization such as docker
- Interest in microservice architecture
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !