In this role
You’ll participate in the implementation of SharePoint solutions such as intranets, extranets, collaboration folders and digital workplaces. You’ll be involved in various different activities around the SharePoint platform such as:
- Analysis of user requirements
- Estimation of complexity for the realisation
- Evaluation & integration of third-party-products
- Configuration and development of solutions
- Technical design, architecture and consulting
- Version upgrades and Cloud migrations
Other key elements of your role are the activation and sharing of knowledge around SharePoint technologies.
What we offer
- Work in a young, dynamic and highly motivated team for challenging and interdisciplinary projects
- Close collaboration with clients from various industries and the possibility to work with our colleagues from the Vietnam office
- Appealing opportunity for professional and personal development and the chance to hone your skills in architecture, consulting and project management or to make your first experiences in these topics
About your profile
- For this vacancy we are looking for a candidate with an academic degree and with between 3 and 5 years’ experience of installation, configuration, implementation and development on the SharePoint platform (2010, 2013, 2016 or Office 365).
- Furthermore, you have very good communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- You appreciate challenges, technical excellence, flexibility and team spirit.
- Very good oral and written language skills in French and English is essential. German language skills are an advantage.