Software Engineer (Java/Spring Boot/Angular)
In this role
You will take part on projects based on Java technologies integrating Spring Boot and Angular Front-end, in relation with Enterprise Content Management and more precisely the ELCA’s ECM product roadmap development.
You will be involved on activities such as:
- Development of innovative web applications, using state-of-the-art tools and agile methodologies.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of business analysts, architects and developers, located in Geneva, Lausanne and Zurich.
- Be involved in the complete and project lifecycle, from requirements analysis to final delivery.
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions
- Premium and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance fully supported by the company
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and internet discount program
About your profile
For this vacancy, we expect a candidate with an academic degree (university, applied sciences or equivalent) with more than 2 years of professional experiences in the Web technologies and java backend development.
You are quality-driven, you have good communication skills and a distinct customer orientation.
You are a team player and happy to learn from experts.
Very good oral and written language skills in French and English is essential. German language skills is a plus.
Expected base experience
- Experience in Java development.
- Experience with Spring Boot framework.
- Experience in Angular development
- Experience with HTML, CSS.
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code.
Considered a plus
- Working experience with a source code version control system such as Git and Continuous Integration
- Experience in the area of ECM and business processes (BPM)
- A flair for frontend UI design