Software engineer (.NET)
In this role
- You’ll work on challenging projects using state of the art technologies and tools.
- You’ll work with business analysts, partners and customers to design reliable, secure and highly efficient systems
- You’ll work on technical components and participate to code review
- You’ll be actively involved in the complete project lifecycle, from requirements analysis to final delivery and will cover activities from the tender phase up to support of our solutions.
What we offer
- A challenging and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects with latest technologies
- An organization with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Close contact with customers from various industries
- Promoting environment with an attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
About your profile
- You hold a MSc or BSc from a leading university or institute of technology.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in Microsoft technologies (.NET, WPF, ASP.NET MVC, WCF and RESTful API)
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server or Oracle) and on object-relational mapping tools (Entity Framework, NHibernate)
- Good knowledge of web frameworks (Angular JS, Knockout JS or Kendo UI)
- Experience in automated testing frameworks and continuous integration tools
- You are fluent in French and English. A level of B2 in German is necessary for this role.
We're looking for senior talented individuals to help shape the future.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.