Solution Architect Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO (AX)
In this role
- Support the project team with complex functional requirements
- Analyses and design of complex interface requirements.
- Consulting and support in the use of the full range of product functions, including standard functions and third-party solutions
- Support and advice in the parameterization of the value flow
- Implementation of analysis and design workshops.
- Writing of requirement concepts (FRD) and design documents (FDD)
- Creation of Solution Design Documents (SDD) for critical processes
- Support in the sales phase in the form of presales activities and solution concepts, demonstrations, …
- Processing of requirement specifications: Defining the functions required to cover customer requirements
What we offer
- Work at one of the leading Swiss IT service providers, leader in Microsoft technologies with more than 70 collaborators in Dynamics 365
- A sector in strong development and a supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
- Interesting and varied tasks
- A flat hierarchy and cross-sector collaboration
- A close collaboration with Microsoft, as gold partner
- Work in local and International deployments
About your profile
The ideal Candidate will have:
- A certification on Microsoft Dynamics AX2012R3 or Dynamics 365 FO for your functional specialty (Finance, Project Accounting, Supply Chain, etc)
- Bachelor's degree or more (SCN, IT, Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Administration)
- 8+ years’ experience in implementing Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 in an IT service company (senior)
- Good process knowledge in industrial, commercial or services companies
- Very good knowledge of Dynamics AX/365 over the entire functional range, a second apps (D365CE) is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge in a specialist area (e.g. financial accounting or production) and corresponding expert knowledge in Dynamics AX/365
- Basic database knowledge and knowledge of the data structure of Dynamics AX/365
- Abilities to prepare analysis documents in a structured and understandable form
- Team player with conflict resolution potential
- Strong communication skills combined with social competence.
- Very good knowledge of French and English, written and spoken, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Ability to travel in CH