In this role
In the Managed Services division, your main goal will be to ensure service continuity for our customers. You take preventive actions and react to monitoring alerts.
The support team manages highly critical systems around the globe, more than 5’000 servers and containers. You will have the opportunity to work on various challenges covering a large technology spectrum (from os layer, network, databases, applications, …) on different cloud platforms.
What we offer
- A pleasant working environment in a motivated team with solid expertise
- A broad field of technology, from standard applications to micro-services on public clouds
- An amazing work diversity ranging from small projects to wide programs
- Intensive collaboration with ELCA engineers, experts and managers as well as directly with customers from various business areas
About your profile
You believe that software only makes sense if it works at any time;
you know that reconciling production with development is full of technical challenges.
For this vacancy we are seeking a CFC / Bachelor in IT or equivalent. Junior profiles accepted.
You are passionate about IT, curious, resourceful and able to work under pressure.
You speak German with a very good commend of English and ideally have a good level of French.
Your experience covers some or all of the following:
- Hypervisors: VMware and Openstack
- Container platforms: Docker, OpenShift, OKD or Kubernetes – operations and/or engineering
- Linux and Windows operating system
- Networks (firewalling, routing, switching)
- Relational databases (Oracle/PostgreSQL/MSSQL)
- Software Defined Infrastructure
- Configuration and deployment management tools (Puppet, Chief, Ansible, terraform)
- Ideally one cloud platform (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud etc.)