Technical Lead Data Science & AI (H/F)
In this role
- Technical coaching of team members: solution and code review/advises on site… recommendations on training, certification, etc.
- In project: analysis of business needs, definition of data collection and processing principles and methods, choice of Machine Learning or Deep Learning models, application of data processing and visualization techniques, reporting of analyses and results obtained to the business and sponsors
- Animation of internal experts meet-up
- Manage or be offer contributor in responses to tenders
- Various: writing articles, event animation…
What we offer
- Get the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience by working on a broad range of exciting projects, products, customers and technologies
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- The chance to make a difference in peoples’ life by building innovative solutions
- Various internal coding events (Hackathon, Brownbags), see our technical blog
- Monthly After-Works organized per locations
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
- Attractive pension fund with 3 types of employees’ contributions & Private ward and worldwide coverage with Zurich insurance
- Loss of salary for sickness and non-professional accident contribution fully supported by the company
- Paternity/Maternity leave: legal duration paid at 100%
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement
- Mobile and home discount program
About your profile
For this vacancy we expect a candidate with an academic degree of a university, university of applied sciences or technical college with at least 6 to 8 years’ hands-on experience. As ML & AI is a core activity within ELCA group, strong focus is given on this and we expect concrete experience in the implementation of data science solutions (development and deployment in a real-life).
- At least three years’ experience in the design and implementation of machine learning models in various industry domain
- Experience in natural language processing applications such as dialogue systems and text classification is a strong asset
- Experience in successfully managing data science projects (within an agile framework is a plus)
Flexibility to travel around Switzerland
Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to evangelize to non-experts
Your strengths include an efficient style of working both autonomous and in a team, and a distinct customer focus.
Fluent in French and English, German is a plus.