Technology landscape analytics (Internship)
In this role
This internship covers the full data pipelines dimensions.
- Define how to turn raw data into the most meaningful and relevant insights by eliminating the noise (we are more interested by core technologies than by specialized libraries brought in as transitive dependencies)
- Analyze the possibility to have an approach that could allow to identify the emerging technologies in projects without having to explicitly search for them
- Explore if machine learning techniques could be added to improve the analysis
- Develop the data crawlers/miners that will extract raw information from repositories
- Ensure that the data extraction will not affect the performances of the underlying production systems and complies with ELCA’s data protection policies
- Define the pipelines that are needed to convey and process data from a raw form to final insights
- Extend the existing data visualization platform and contribute to ELCA State of Engineering initiative in a decisive way
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Good knowledge in Python
- Some interests in data analytics and data processing
- Some knowledge in web development
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !