Timeseries Databases on the test bench (Internship/Master Thesis)
In this role
The objectives of this internship include:
- Survey of the Timeseries databases market: commercial and open source products, deployed on premise or in the cloud
- Define an architecture for the Health & Energy use cases
- Create one or several benchmarks to measure the performance and show differences between the database architectures
- Provide an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of each solution
- Issue recommendations for target use cases
Management of timed and geolocalized data within Timeseries DB (partitioning/sharding, correlations)
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Strong interest in SQL and query engines
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of timeseries and system architecture
- Knowledge of cloud service deployments (Azure, AWS or GCP)
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.