Transition from centralized to decentralized identity management - Internship
In this role
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
What we offer
The aim of the proposed internship is to study the state-of-the-art in SSI and to understand how an identity can be transferred from a centralized to a decentralized architecture. What milestones and changes are required in order to transform trustID from a centralized to a decentralized architecture?
1. Study & evaluate the existing propositions/standards for the implementation of a decentralized infrastructure.
2. Understand the trustID architecture.
3. Select the technologies and development frameworks most suitable to implement a decentralized trustID.
4. Propose roadmap and implement a proof of concept for the transition to a decentralized architecture.
About your profile
- Good knowledge in security, identity management, privacy
- Knowledge of Ethereum or Hyperledger Indy could be a plus
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !