TrustID monitoring and statistics dashboard - Internship
In this role
The goal of this internship is to analyse and process the metadata in order to build a monitoring and statistics dashboard that can be used by a client (e.g. have a global view of when do the users connect, see how many users have more than 1 profile trustID) or by the trustID devops team (e.g. observe when there are peaks in number of connections and decide to allocate more resources).
For this project, the objectives are the following:
- Understand trustID architecture
- Understand what data and metadata is collected by trustID
- Propose interesting statistics and metrics to monitor
- Implement a module that processes the data and computes the proposed metrics
- Implement a technical dashboard and a client dashboard
- Integrate the implementation in the trustID architecture
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment
About your profile
- Required: Security, Statistics & data processing
- Technologies: Golang, Angular
- Optional: Grafana, Elasticsearch, OpenShift
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.