Using FaceID Eye Tracking in application (Master Thesis)
In this role
For this internship, we will ask you to design & develop an iOS library, relying on ARKit2, which can provide such features in any application. This will allow quick integration of eye tracking abilities to any new application.
- Analysis & research of current solution provided on the market
- Understand the key success factors of such eye tracking technology
- Choose which use cases to work on, identify matching real business needs linked to them.
- Design and develop a mobile application integrating eye tracking technology illustrated through the different use cases.
What we offer
You will join our team of mobile developers, with the support of our UX team. You will work in a stimulating and highly skilled environment.
About your profile
- Software engineering and programming,
- iOS Mobile development knowledge
- Interest and experience in augmented reality is a plus
- Sensibility to User Experience and front-end design
With 50+ year of history and over 900 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !