Using Virtual Reality to be closer to customers (Master Thesis /Internship)
In this role
- Analysis & research of current solutions available on the market
- Developing an application on Oculus Rift to allows users to visit and interact with a virtual branch
- Choose which use cases to work on, identify matching real business
needs linked to them.
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
- Basic understanding of virtual reality technologies
- Software engineering and programming with Unity3D and C#
- Experience in Oculus/Vive VR headset is a plus
- Creative mindset and high affinity to digital innovations
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
With 50+ year of history and over 1000 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !