UWB Tracking System for Elderly People Monitoring (Internship/ Diploma Thesis)
In this role
The objectives of this internship include:
- Take the ownership on our existing digital health IoT platform
- Develop and deploy acquisition modules for UWB systems. Modules are deployed to an on-premise gateway (e.g. raspberry)
- Extend the platform to implement UWB sensors management and data pre-processing
- Build models to detect and notify deviation in the evolution of people behavior
- Extend the platform with business apps to interact with care staff, e.g. visualization of movements and alerting.
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
knowledge / skills required
- Software development : Python
- Machine learning, MLOps
- Interest for distributed systems and Linux based boards..
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !