Visually comparing two hashes (Internship/Master Thesis)
In this role
- Review the state of the art of visual hash. Look if there is any available libraries / options.
- “Human-eyes-limitation-related” collisions are unavoidable and should be analyzed.
- Provide a visual hash solution (custom implementation or library based) with an excellent level of security while being user friendly.
- Understand the TrustID architecture and how authentication sessions are implemented.
- Integrate your visual hash mechanism into our authentication process so that it displays on both the computer (Java) and the mobile application (Swift/Java).
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
› An interest in the information security field
› Knowledge in Java required
› Knowledge in Swift is a plus