Voice authentication and recognition for Call Centers with Dynamics 365 (Internship/ Diploma Thesis)
In this role
In this project, the goal is to
- Analyze the current identification process of Call Centers.
- Identify the right Speech Recognition technologies to use for the project (stack, compatibility, complexity, reliability, cost, ...).
- Design an end to end process implementing this AI to meet the specifications of the Call Center process.
- Identify the protocols of CTI telephony systems.
- Create a functional prototype based on these three technical constraints: AI, CTI and Dynamics 365
- Work with a team
- Better understand the different phases of a project
What we offer
Join our team as intern and you will find a young, dynamic and culturally diverse working environment.
About your profile
Knowledge / Skills required
- Required: Software engineering and programming skills
- Good bases on AI and Speech module
- Good communications skills
- Interest in business processes
- On-the-job training will be provided by our experts.
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !