VR Drone Scan Processing & Visualizer (Internship/ Diploma Thesis)
In this role
For this internship you will design and build a pipeline that handles these point clouds efficiently and provides optimized 3D models for use cases most probably aligned with augmented or virtual reality.
- Find use cases for ELCA clientele
- Research and define best target formats for use in real time 3D
- Develop a pipeline to process, simplify and convert point clouds to textured, mesh-based 3D models
- Prioritize factors like performance through automatic LOD generation, sub meshes, etc.
- Develop a visualizer for the processed 3D data
What we offer
You will join our team of mobile and extended reality developers, with the support of our 3D experts and will work in a stimulating and highly skilled environment.
About your profile
- Understanding of real-time 3D performance
- Knowledge of point cloud data and common mesh formats
- Basic experience with web development (.NET, Java or similar)
- Familiar with augmented, mixed and virtual reality
- Experience with Unity (C#)
- Fluent in German and English
- Joy in research & documentation
You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.