Web & Frontend Lead Developer
In this role
- You’ll work in exciting projects in various business sectors, using state-of-the-art front-end technologies and tools.
- You’ll realize rich web front-end interfaces for our customers
- You’ll ensure a user centered and functional interface
- You’ll share your knowledge in context of software projects and within the web & frontend team
What we offer
Are you looking for a new professional challenge for a company that gives its employees greater freedom in creativity and development around the latest technologies? Do you want to be part of a young and fast-growing team proposing omnichannel web and mobile solutions to its customers?
- A challenging work environment, in a dynamic team with extensive expertise around web font-end and backend development, mobile development and UX
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Close cooperation with customers from a wide range of different industries
- An attractive perspective for your professional and personal development
- A healthy work life balance (41 hours work week and 25 days holidays)
- 1/2 SBB fare abonnement and travelling for ELCA 1st class (with the train)
- Mobile phone support
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (one day a week)
- Attractive pension fund models
- Non-occupational accident assurance (private)
- Daily sickness benefit insurance
- Fleet discount (Amag, Opel and Renault)
About your profile
For this vacancy, we expect a candidate with an academic degree (university, applied sciences or equivalent) with at least two years’ experience in analysis, design and implementation of web solutions based on Angular, React and/or CMS solutions, preferably Drupal/PHP. You show outstanding quality in your deliveries, you have good communication skills and a distinct customer orientation. You are a team player and have a good experience in development projects using following technologies and concepts:
- Angular, React, TypeScript
- Additionally or alternatively, experienced in CMS solutions (PHP, such as Drupal)
- RIA UI technologies and frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap, Kendo UI
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS or SASS
- Experience with client-site development tools like Gulp, Webpack, Karma or Jasmine
- Protocols: HTTP, WebSocket, etc.
- Experience as a lead developer in a growing team is a plus
Furthermore, you have excellent German language skills in addition to good English language skills.
With 50+ year of history and over 1300 specialists, we offer a unique spectrum of experience, skills and technical innovations.
We're looking for senior talented individuals to help shape the future.
Your initiative is a chance ! We're constantly looking for talented individuals. Check our latest job opportunities !