You are ...
Bright and talented. You’re keen to be part of an ambitious team helping change Switzerland into a truly digital society. You’re interested in state-of-the-art technologies and high expertise teams. You want to leverage your educational background, apply your infinite curiosity and your out-of-the-box thinking. You’re willing to meet our high personal and technical standards. In short, you want to be part of the ELCA spirit.
"I wanted to start my career at a big company working with a large set of industries and competencies. At ELCA, the needs of the new Business Consulting department perfectly matched my profile – and a friend of mine was very happy working at ELCA. A senior colleague coached me for the first two months. I supported him in his work and he gave me a lot of indispensible advice. These were great conditions in which to start my career."
We are ...
A developer and integrator of complex IT solutions and we need colleagues who are keen on tricky challenges. All our employees are highly skilled across a variety of domains. ELCA is one of the largest Swiss IT solution providers – and a privately owned, independent leader in IT, building on 50 years of success. We’re looking for graduates in the fields of software engineering and systems integration.
You’ll join our experts to deliver sustainable positive impact on all our client projects, which include governmental authorities and all major industries. Our standards are high and our commitment to excellence is great. Using our creativity, innovation-mindedness and passion we help shape the future. Join a truly extraordinary company!
"Software Engineering at ELCA was my first job after finishing my formal education. Right from the start I was contributing to ongoing projects. My colleagues helped me a lot to get up to speed and I was never left alone with any question – ELCA has a very collaborative corporate culture."
- A Bachelor, Master or PhD in IT, Mathematics, Physics or other relevant study.
- You graduated from a top university.
- You’re willing to go the extra mile for the client’s benefit.
- You specialize in technologies.
ELCA is well worth a look
ELCA supports Swiss authorities and companies in their digital transformation. We’ve been successful over many years because we are open to diverse ideas and people who can solve client’s problems. It’s often a complex process, and it’s one of the things that makes our work challenging and stimulating. And while you’re helping clients we help you to enhance your skills and continuously build your career at ELCA.
ELCA is well worth joining
- Life at ELCA is fascinating. We serve in all main industries on more than 100 projects per year – there’s lots of space for you to develop your knowledge, your creativity, your capabilities – lots of space for learning and improving.
- We dedicate our expertise to our clients – because we want to have a positive impact on their paths into the future. Our teams pair neophytes with experienced practitioners to "make it work". At ELCA we all go the extra mile, with passion and team spirit, and we work cooperatively together in a friendly way.
- Work at ELCA is challenging and satisfying – we share our knowledge with one another; you’ll learn from smart people, and training and coaching in professional and personal aspects will help you succeed.
- We encourage you to develop your technical talents and entrepreneurial skills to shape your future. We offer interesting career paths and develop our employees to meet the related requirements. We’re fair, we embrace challenges and respect the concept of "work-life" balance.
Stay at ELCA
We’re a long-term-oriented employer – and a constantly growing company. We’re a company where people stay to continue the exciting process of shaping the future. On average, people stay more than 6 years, 21% stay more than 10 years and 11% more than 15 years.