Wealth management & digitalization - How to maximize your front office with the 'ideal' operating model
Geneva, 8th November 2018
Join our roundtable discussion and exchange insights with experts within your professional field
Quai Wilson 47
7:30 am - 10am
Achieving an agile and efficient operating model is a long-term goal that must be carefully designed with the overall business strategy and the needs of end customers in mind.
Join us to discuss what a digital transformation strategy means for the front office, the challenges that businesses may face in implementing it and ways to overcome these.
Simply register in the form below and we look forward to welcoming you to our event.
Directions to the venue can be found here.
- Clients' needs & expectations around digital capabilities
- Maximizing the front office effectiveness by choosing the ideal operating model
- Increasing pressure on margins and profitability
- The effects of a compliance requirements on the front office
- Choosing and implementing the 'ideal' operating model for your business
- 7:30 am - Networking & breakfast
- 8:00 am - Moderated roundtable discussion
- 9:30 am - Networking & refreshments
- Martin Moeller - Digital Transformation Principal for Banking & Finance at Microsoft
- Niklas Lindberg - Chief Revenue Officer at Wealth Dynamix
- Dominic Snell - Director of Consulting at Wealth Dynamix
- Raynal Romain - Head of Financial Services Division at ELCA