International Organizations in the Digital Age : transform and innovate for a better future
The song “The Man in the Mirror” sends a powerful message, “If you're going to change the world, why not start with what you can impact immediately and permanently—yourself?” Although this 1988 pop song wasn’t singing about digital age, it’s such a sounding inspiration for international organizations to prepare themselves for this new challenge.
International organizations face mounting pressures in the digital age. Technology based transformation is no longer an option but necessity. Digital technologies can improve the management of donors, volunteers and beneficiaries. Cloud technology allows you to save infrastructure investment, speed-up time to market for application deployment and bring more values. Artificial Intelligence is changing the way of innovation …
Public expectation and competition among international organizations is on the rise, so are the opportunities. What is the best way to start and the right approach to follow?
Join us at the Intercontinental Hotel on October 10th, we will share with you our experiences and competence.
In this event, you will:
- Meet with ELCA’s cloud & AI experts, inspired by our case studies.
- Look at the future of fundraising management.
- Prepare your organizations to take advantage of future trends for innovation.
- Network with your peers in other organizations .
- Brainstorm on how international organizations can collaborate and work together to implement new applications.
- 08:45 Reception and Breakfast
- 09:00: Welcome speech: International Organization Challenges in the Digital Age
- 09:15: Fundraising or Fund racing: Donor-centric journey to the success
- 09:40: Journey to the cloud: It is now or never
- 10:00: Break
- 10:15: Digital Innovation : From ideation to MVP
- 10:40: How organizations can leverage AI
- 11:10: ELCA’s value proposition and Discussion
We believe this event will bring you insights on how to put vision, business processes and technologies together to reach your mission objectives.
We look forward to meeting you there!
Please kindly register below before September 30th.
Were there any further inquiries or if you need to receive an invoice to particiapte, please don’t hesitate to contact Géraldine Exertier – firstname.lastname@example.org