Dynamics 365 Marketing discovery journey
Make the most out of this Microsoft dedicated application
Organisations of all kinds have been able to rapidly adapt to changing customer, donor and citizen needs thanks to Dynamics 365 Marketing by delivering personalised experiences in times of change. Dynamics 365 Marketing enable you to draw customers segments, plan and deliver integrated multichannel campaigns and manage physical as well as digital events.
As a Microsoft’s certified partner - and in response to customer interest - we are running a two-step on-line journey to help you deep-dive into these new capabilities.
Our free-of-charge 60-minute presentation explores the full set of capabilities of Dynamics 365 Marketing available today and presents its near-term roadmap. This online session is delivered in English and the number of attendees is limited. During this event you will learn how to:
- Start multi-channel campaigns quickly with customisable templates for target segments, customer journeys and communications.
- Align sales and marketing with unified data and connected business processes for leads and events management, including Microsoft Teams.
- Demonstrate marketing results with insights into customer interactions and customisable dashboards.
- Engage customers in real-time by orchestrating customer journeys across all touchpoints, personalizing experiences with AI.
- Take the conversation further, with a Microsoft-funded workshop for your marketing team to apply our solution in the context of your current business goal.
Our two-hours hands-on lab session for those willing to dig deeper into the actual set up of Microsoft D365 Marketing's key components will cover:
- A detailed description of available segmentation
- The set up of e-mail template
- The creation of a landing page
- The build up and optimization of your customer's journey
- The connection of AI customer voice
- The production of customer insights
Please note that participation to Step 1 presentation is a pre-requisite to register to Step 2 module. You can register through the contact form below to book your seat. Pierre-Olivier is looking forward to provide you with more details on this session, which is also free of charge.