Omni-channel case management solutions
Cutting-edge case management solutions improve customer interaction processes and support your digital transformation
ELCA's omni-channel case management solutions provide the tools to interact with end-customers (mobile app, portal, etc.). Solutions is the distribution layer needed by contact centers and the automated back-office processes to handle requests efficiently.
The explosion of new channels is forcing companies to rethink their customer interaction processes. Many have chosen the experimental approach, testing the potential of each new channel with dedicated teams and IT solutions, thus creating silos. This leads to situations where no touchpoint consolidation is available within a single customer view. As a result, companies fail to offer a truly omni-channel experience, which decreases customer satisfaction.
To address this issue, ELCA designs and deploys omni-channel case management solutions tailored to your business through the combination of four key competencies:
- Customer touchpoints are designed and developed with our User eXperience team so you benefit from our capacity to develop modern web and mobile applications.
- Customer and employee engagement platform integration with our Genesys partnership.
- Customer Relationship Management integration with our Microsoft Dynamics 365 expertise.
- Architecture and systems integration experts build secure and reliable interfaces between our Solutions and your core systems.
Example solution above :
- The channels layer provides the most suitable touchpoints for your customers to engage with your company on their own terms.
- The system of engagement is the distribution layer that connects each interaction with the best resource for a personalized journey.
- The system of records and processes is the pivotal component that provides a 360° customer view and orchestrates digitized key processes.
- The core system layer stores business data that fuel specific processes until their completion. These output of these processes can in return feed the core system.
- Siloed channels are broken down: overcome unsatisfactory customer journeys with a truly omni-channel customer experience platform integrated with existing systems and supporting all touchpoints.
- Connect customers to the best available agent: simplify workforce management and ensure the best agent is matched to the customer, first time.
- Improve employee productivity and satisfaction: give agents a 360° view of the customer over time and across all touchpoints.
- Drive greater cost savings and profitability: optimize processes while increasing agent efficiency to increase revenue generation and reduce infrastructure costs.
- Digitize processes with an agile Case Management tool: guide your front- and back-office employee with easy-to-configure workflows to reduce processes, digitization costs and improve efficiency.
The Reference Architecture provides a strategic framework for internet-facing systems, such as online retail applications, cyber-administration portals, e-banking platforms, or customer extranets.
The transition in the energy sector offers new business possibilities as utilities get to know their clients better. Utilities can improve sales processes, enhance customer loyalty and compete more strongly in the market.
From brand awareness to lead generation to loyalty, we are your partner of choice to design, develop and integrate the solutions ecosystem you need to engage with your customers.