Shape the future with us
We're looking for senior talented individuals to help shape the future.
You are ...
an experienced IT professional. You’re interested in leveraging your skills and competencies in a growing Swiss IT solutions company – where you’ll join more than 900 colleagues. You want to build leading solutions, using state-of-the-art technologies and you want to be part of game-changing developments. You want to learn from and work with best in the ﬁeld.
We are ...
a “brains” company: more than 88% of your future colleagues hold a university degree. ELCA is one of the largest Swiss IT solution providers – a privately owned, independent leader in IT. ELCA builds on nearly 50 years of success in IT business consulting, software engineering, systems integration, and application management. Our experts deliver sustainable positive impact to all our client projects – from different levels of governmental authorities to all major industries.
We're looking for colleagues who share our high standards and commitment to consistent excellence, our creativity, our out-of-the-box thinking and our passion to create and help shape the future – in addition you have infinite curiosity.
- IT specialist or software architect
- IT consultant or project manager
- Senior developer for Java and .NET
- Web developer, CRM or ECM expert
- Or, one of the many other experts we need to serve our clients and impact their businesses for the better.
"A headhunter introduced me to ELCA. A company with a Swiss corporate culture: agile, versatile and deeply professional. The application process was straightforward, down-to-earth, efficient. And the colleagues are the same: hard working, efficient, cooperative – but also balanced in everyday life."
ELCA is well worth a look
Because we've been successful over the years. Because we’re engaged in ﬁnding great solutions for our clients. Because our solutions solve problems and enable our clients to develop new customer services. Because we are open – to ideas, to people and to their diversity.
"I got to know ELCA during a joint project with my former employer. The people from ELCA were very profes- sional and I liked that. At ELCA I like the engineering- orientation – that’s the first thing I was looking for. In addition, the "ELCA spirit" combines a professional viewpoint, good cohesion within a team and a friendly working culture – we all act in concert."
ELCA is well worth joining
- Life at ELCA is fascinating – we serve all main industries with more than 100 projects per year – there’s lots of space for your knowledge, your creativity, your capabilities – and lots of space for learning and improving.
- We dedicate our expertise to our clients – because we want to positively impact their paths into the future. Our teams “make it work” because at ELCA we all go the extra mile- with passion and team spirit.
- Work at ELCA is challenging and satisfying – we share our knowledge; you’ll learn from smart people, and training and coaching in professional and personal aspects will help you succeed in the challenges our company offers.
- We encourage you to develop your technical talents and other skills to shape your future – we’re fair, we work hard but also respect the idea of work life balance and work in a friendly and cooperative manner with each other.
"I’ve been at ELCA for more than a quarter of a century – quite a long time. I’ve been the Head of Business Line since 2001. Why at ELCA that long? It’s all about solving client’s challenges with smart colleagues instead of dealing with team conflicts; about interesting projects and about being part of a successful and growing company."
Stay at ELCA!
We’re a long-term-oriented employer – we’re a constantly growing company. But we’re also a company where people stay to continue the exciting process of shaping the future. On average more than 6 years, 21% more than 10 years and 11% even more than 15 years.