SwissPass omnichannel sales and distribution system
The SwissPass omnichannel sales and distribution system is an innovative, scalable, user-friendly and multichannel solution that enables transport companies to offer products and services to their customers via several types of distribution channels (point-of-sale, webshop, and mobile devices).
The SwissPass modular, omnichannel sales and distribution system enables public transport companies to create a strong relationship with their customers. Use a webshop, point-of-sale, or both!
A sales and distribution system is an essential element for a public transport company. It enables the customer to access the service and the company to generate revenue. The sales system links the customer and the transport company. Ease of use and user-friendliness is essential as this transforms a purchase into a pleasant experience. Public transport companies can offer their products and services via several types of distribution channels (point-of-sale, web, mobile device).
"Right from the beginning of the SwissPass project it was clear to us that tl, based on its openness to innovation and its closeness to its customers, had an important part to play in providing Mobilis cardholders with access to the SwissPass. In joining forces with ELCA, we found a local partner in a position to take on the responsibility and offer a first-class, Swiss-made solution."
- ePOS (Point-of-Sale): for physical sales locations. So you can serve your customers with a broad range of products: NOVA products (umbrella association, season tickets), non-NOVA products (vouchers, prepaid cards…), other articles (articles from the shop)…
- ePOS-light: a simplified version of the application is available for other sales locations (kiosks, tourism offices, etc.), (on a tablet or PC): e.g., a SwissPass season ticket can be renewed in 3 clicks with this solution!
- Web: Online Shop – either independent (“standalone”) or integrated into your website (with us or with your web partner). Also designed for smartphones (“mobile first”).
- Our solution is expandable: new distribution channels can be added in the future.
- Payment methods: cash (CH and EUR), Reka-Checks, RailCheck vouchers, Twint, credit and debit cards (SIX), tariff association vouchers
- Key Account: this functionality allows you to “mass import” the employees of your best customers. If the customer’s employees do not have a SwissPass the solution automatically orders and generates a card.
- The Cockpit Application supports your customer service business processes: cash management, sales sessions, sales bookings … all of these business process can be modified as required.
- Your data belong to you on the SwissPass distribution platform!
- The data is securely stored in Switzerland. You can access your data from a variety of interfaces (web services, file export/import...).
- Your sales data can be exported to other applications and analyzed almost in real-time, e.g., for ERP (accounting) or in a CRM (customer data).
The webshop comes in two versions!
- Standalone (with front-end):
- White-label solution (custom branding).
- Responsive design (tablets, web, smartphone…).
- Fully functional (end-to-end).
- Integration: iFrame, web clipping, mobile app.
- SwissPass SSO.
- Web services (without front-end):
- REST API.
- Without front-end.
- For companies that already have a webshop.
- Example: TL.
- 15 methods can be called up.
- The SPAS2 solution is one of the first distribution platforms that supports the sale of season tickets on the SwissPass.
- We support most ZPS processes: order, replace and block the SwissPass card, scan and update customer photos…
- Modern and user-friendly ergonomics: a season ticket can be renewed in 4 clicks on the touchscreen.
- Simple customer service: targeted and context dependent information (contact data, purchase history, offers, shopping cart…).
- A touchscreen allows the customer to check and/or add to their personal data (ePOS customer).
- Renewal reminder (SMS/email shortly before the renewal date).
- The SPAS2 solution can be offered as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS): hosting is via ELCA’s Private Cloud on our infrastructure in Switzerland.
- We guarantee high availability and provide a support hotline.
- We take care of the (numerous) NOVA updates.
- The product range is configurable – NOVA products
- Specific products can also be configured.
- Print layouts are configurable.
Time to market
- We estimate a project duration of 3 months – then you can easily and quickly sell your product range on SwissPass!
The SwissPass modular, omnichannel sales and distribution system
The Reference Architecture provides a strategic framework for internet-facing systems, such as online retail applications, cyber-administration portals, e-banking platforms, or customer extranets.
ELCA provides guidance through the entire process of moving to the cloud. We help you with the analysis, selection, integration and operation of applications on various cloud and hybrid platforms.
As Switzerland's first implementation partner for Microsoft Dynamics 365, ELCA provides expert consulting and implementation services to accompany your digital transformation and help you build your own CRM solution.